Saturday, November 22, 2008

A New Day!

A new day! A new start! The troubles of yesterday have gone...they are behind...and today is a new beginning! Whatever ales us from the day long gone is history! MOVE ON! This day...right now...has so many wonderful and promising possibilities! A new sunrise, new moments that have never been lived before, new feelings of freshness and joy! Live THIS day for what it is...don't stress about what has been done, and don't worry about tomorrow (for today has enough trouble of its own)...live this day with all your heart!

So many times I get caught up the drama of this life...worry and wondering how and why things will and do turn out like they do. And in all those moments of carrying the weight of the world upon my shoulders, i miss out on the truly important and amazing facts of TODAY! I forget to cherish every smile from my babies mouth, or I let my husbands love skip right by unnoticed! And the funny, side-splitting, belly laughs get lost in the constant "dreariness" of things that I truly have not one ounce of control over!

So today, this day, I am putting all that behind! I will love this day and all it has to bring! I will cast my burdens over to Jesus...and trust Him to make it all work together for the good of one girl who loves Him with everything that she is!

No comments: