Sunday, April 5, 2009

Almost Spring!













Here in Alaska, Spring springs late! Temperatures that we consider to be Spring, others consider to be the dead of winter! For the past few days the sun has been shining, the temps as high as 30 above zero, and the snow is beginning to melt! YES! We actually saw a bit of dead grass the other day...Wes about flipped out! He knows that as soon as the snow melts, then summer is here, which means fishing and camping and hunting and our new baby! AND...warmer temps mean no more coats and gloves and hats and boots! I never thought I would have children and send them out to play with short sleeves on, in 24 degrees weather! But here I am, and that is what I do:) Hmmm...hope that doesn't make me a bad mom...oh well! Welcome Spring:) YAY!

No comments: