Friday, February 27, 2009

Month End Review!

Month End Review=Sick!

Yep, to sum up this ENTIRE month would be to label it SICK! That has been the one and only thing going on in the Anderson house throughout the month of February! A WHOLE MONTH OF SICKNESS! YIKES! I am praying with all my heart that March proves to be much healthier and happier for this crew! So, I am sorry for lack of pictures but I didn't figure people would want to see our lovely family throughout this past month. Hopefully next month will be posted with happy pictures of beautiful people!

The only wonderful thing about this month has been my most precious husband! He has waited on us, cooked for us, cleaned for us, entertained for us, done everything in his power to help us feel better! I am so unworthy of such a man! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so grateful that God has blessed me with Travis Anderson!

No comments: