Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miracles...always fun to Remember!
















My baby girl turned 3 yesterday! I still can't believe it! We had a beautiful little princess party for her and as she opened her presents, blew out her candles, and smiled so sweetly as we sang her "Happy Birthday" song, I just sat and thanked God for her life and the blessing that she is to us! To think that she almost didn't make it in this world! Every birthday that passes, I am reminded of God's goodness and grace! That he heard and answered our desperate cries and healed our little girl! How each prayer that we lifted up, He came to our rescue in ways we never even dreamed possible! We are truly blessed and I just had to give Him praise! What a mighty God we serve!

Emmy Grace is such an amazing little person! She radiates light and love! I am so thankful God gave me a little girl...and even better yet, a little girly girl! I love her so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanna & Grandpa need Priness party pictures