Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Ultimate Trust!












Well, he finally did it! Travis is an official pilot! And I was his first passenger! And it was incredible! I am so proud of my husband! He is so inspiring! It is unreal...I have never met a man like him! He is so talented...if he puts his mind to something, he just makes it happen!

So, my first time up in the sky...I will have to say that it was a bit scary. To know that my life is completly in my husband's ability to keep this plane in the sky...I have to say that is putting my trust in him to the test! And he passed:) It was so much fun...the view was unreal...we spotted moose from the sky! It was so peaceful and surreal! I will recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to do this...and I also recommend my hubby pilot! He was spectacular! Here are a few pics...


PS...this was actually in May...but it has just taken a while to get it posted...sorry!

No comments: