Friday, June 10, 2011

It's ALL About Him!


He bids me come. And I come. He strengthens me and lifts me up. I fall. Again. And He lifts me up. Again. He is enough. When I am done...when I can't place one foot in front of the other...when my "giver" is just plumb "given out"...He fills me so full that joy and happiness seep out of every pore in my being! And I laugh! I twirl like a little girl dancing for all the world to see! I leap and I dance and I skip for joy for my God has supplied my ALL! I am full of Him and there is nothing wanting. Yes, my eye-lids are heavy. Yes, my body feels weary. And yes, my brain is fried! But my spirit is renewed within me! I can press on...why? B/c it isn't me anymore! "I have been crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but it is CHRIST WHO LIVES WITHIN ME! And the life I now live, I live by the grace of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me!" Galatians 2:20


All glory and honor are His! Any good that is done in this life is b/c of Him. He supplies the strength, but He also supplies the good! He allows us to "do" in His name to 1.) Bring glory to Him...and 2.) to experience joy inexpressible! I am there this night. The joy inexpressible part...my heart can barely contain all WHO GOD IS! He is working miracles in the hearts and lives around me...I see Him transforming...molding...shaping...creating beauty that this world can not conjure up! Real, true beauty and my heart rejoices!


I love this life God has written out for me to live! The people He is bringing into my life...the excitement they have for the Lord...the growth and desire to see Him high and lifted up encourage me like nothing else! I am blessed! I am so happy!

No comments: