Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Glorious Day!

Okay, so this time...no pictures. I just had so much running through my head and so much to praise God for...that I decided to just write tonight. I truly stand amazed at this Amazing God that we serve! He is the creator of the universe...the one and only TRUE God...He makes the planets spin in motion...He turns the caterpillar into a butterfly...He counts the hairs on my head...and still, He takes the time to PROVE His faithfulness to me over and over again! He doesn't have too...He is God and that should be enough. We should all fall down at His feet in total submission b/c He IS GOD...but yet, He loves us so much and in that love HE proves Himself to each of us in our own language. He answers prayer...from the tiniest breath to the anguished cries...He hears and responds to US! Doesn't that just blow your mind! When i think about it...I can barely wrap my mind around the idea that Jesus would go to such lengths to prove Himself to me. He already died in my place...gave Himself as the greatest sacrifice in all the world...and still He daily lets me see Him in His glory...HE still reaches down from Heaven and touches my soul...He still wraps His arms around my rebellious heart and draws me back unto Himself! WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: