Sunday, June 29, 2008

VBS!






This past week we enjoyed a SUPER FUN week of vacation Bible School! I taught Wesley's class, the pre-k class and had a blast! I was a bit worried at the beginning but when Friday finally arrived, my heart was sad it was all over with! I had a total of 15 kids, 10 of which were very hyper active, full of energy little boys! But much to my delight, they were so wonderful, eager to learn about Jesus, and truly made my week one to remember! I loved teaching and Wesley had so much fun! I have to say that our VBS is the best one EVER! We put a ton of preparation into this week and lots and lots of prayer! Bobbi, our director, hands down is fabulous! I think we had 7-8 decisions for Jesus! Praise God!

Anyway, just thought you guys would want to join me in praising Jesus for this past week! Love you all!

No comments: