Monday, June 30, 2008

Walking on the Water!

One more thing...I have to tell you guys what Wes said the other night! Travis was giving him a bath and they were just chatting like they always do when Wes suddenly stood up and placed his foot above the water and gently tried to "step" on the water. Travis asked him what he was doing and this was his reply..." Daddy, my Bible story said that Jesus walked on top of the water. Well, you always tell me that I need to act like Jesus...I'm trying but it's not working!" It was so funny! Travis had to explain what WE actually meant by that and why he couldn't actually walk on the water in the tub! He was pretty disappointed but understood! It is so funny how kids take everything SO literally! Wes is a cool little guy, if i do say so myself!

No comments: