Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Great Full Day!

God is so amazing! I have been feeling so dumpy lately and God, today, turned that around! HOW, you ask? By allowing me to spend an entire day "doing" for others!@ Isn't it amazing how true joy is found, not in what you can do for yourself, but what you can do for others. It has just been so much fun! Wes, Emmy Grace and I spent the day running around town being "secret" angels and delivering "happy" baskets to friends who are sick or depressed. Then we went walking at the Big Dipper with Mimi. We had dinner with some girls from church whose husbands are deployed...it is fun to just be available and watch God use you in ways you would never have thought of on your own. It was just an awesome, full and satisfying day! I truly needed to get out of my "pity-party" mode and focus on something besides ME! Thank You JEsus!

No comments: