Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just like Grandpa!




Okay, so this goes against EVERYTHING I stand for...but this year Wes wanted a Halloween Costume. We don't celebrate Halloween. We never have and I just don't like making a big deal about it. Travis and I just don't like all that it stands for. But this year, our church is doing a costume theme night in our AWANAS and Wes wanted a "really cool" costume. So we had this VERY intense conversation and he described to me that there is only one thing he wants to dress up as, a race car driver JUST LIKE GRANDPA! So the hunt was on to find a race car driver suit in Fairbanks. We finally landed one (as close as could be) at Fred Meyers. He has worn that thing all day! He informed me he needs to wear it as much as possible b/c he needs practice wearing his race car driver suit so when he starts racing, he will know how to wear his outfit! (We all know the outfit is what makes the driver right?) So here are his pictures! He couldn't wait for Grandpa to see him all dressed up! Hope you approve Grandpa:)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How funny!

We don't 'do' Halloween either. But this year, when it's over, I'm going to stock up on clearance costumes so Rodney can play throughout the year.

I'm excited about it!