Monday, October 6, 2008

Hmmm...

I am having one of those days...a "HMMM" day! I can't quite explain what it means...other than I've had so many crazy things happen today that by 10:00pm all I can say is "hmmm". This past week has been weird. Maybe I can contribute it too "post potty-training" depression. Is that a thing? We were sick for a whole week, plus we managed to potty train a 2 year old. We didn't leave the house for 6 days straight! That might not seem like a big deal to most...but to me it was HUGE! Wes asked if we were EVER going ANYWHERE again!!!! I am still in that weird place! I can't shake it! We had a okay weekend...had friends over tonight and that was fun...but still...at the end of everyday...I have that "blue" feeling!!! I"m praying...I hate this place! And Trav does too b/c I tend to spend more money when I am in this "place".

Anyway...enough about that! Wes learned his VERY first Bible Verse today! He was so proud! Our church just started AWANAS and he is in Cubbies. He learns a verse a week...and he did so good! He is so smart...he has a hard time concentrating on directions...but once he gets it...HE GETS IT! That is my bragging right as mommy!

I know you guys want more pics...I promise to work on that this week.

No comments: