Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh the Joy!

Pregnancy! While I LOVE the little darlings that appear at the END of a pregnancy...the process in which they arrive is NOT a pleasant one for me. My aunt on the other hand LOVED being pregnant! I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder! While it is SOOOO nice to eat your way through the holidays and not have to worry about those extra few pounds you might gain, the morning, noon, and night sickness...on top of the assault on your nose (for those who have never been pregnant- you SMELL EVERYTHING!) and the constant feeling of being bloated to the point of popping...and with this baby, I am tired ALL the time...it just doesn't make for a very fun experience!

(why the sudden outburst of complaints?) Today I had to get my labs drawn...aka...needles and nurses trying to find my VERY impossibly hard to find veins (thanks dad) and all that on top of going through loops trying to even get an appointment with the army (all of you who think socialized medicine is the answer...YOUR WRONG) made for a VERY VERY LONG and HARD day!

Anyway, enough complaining...I am VERY sorry to put you through all that...but the good news is...I AM OFFICIALLY HAVING A BABY! It's never "official" until the army confirms! So happy day! The Anderson Crew will be expanding! We are very excited! The kids can't wait and they are both praying for a brother! So we shall see!

No comments: