Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prayers of a 4yr old!

Wesley loves to pray! It is so amazing b/c he knows that if he asks God for something...God hears and will reply! This is one of the best parts of being a mom...watching your children grasp the reality of our precious Lord!

One of his most recent prayers concerned me though. He prayed before eating his dinner..."Dear Jesus, PLEASE help this food taste good! AMEN!" My concern...he never asks God to help Daddy's food taste good! Mommy's is the only kind that needs GOD"S help! Thanks Wes! I think I may be developing a small complex!

When eating dinner tonight at our friend's house he whispered in my ear..."Mommy, this food is soooo good that I just can't stop eating it! That's weird huh?" WOW! I'm thankful that he enjoyed his dinner...but maybe i should improve my cooking skills!

No comments: