Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our visit to Mississippi






























We had such a great time with family and friends. I should had blogged everyday while there but we were just so busy!~ So I will try and recap with my favorite moments and pictures! Enjoy!

Favorite Moment #1 Meet my sweet nephew, Ethan and my wonderful sister-in-law to be, Kim!

Favorite Moment #2 Spending time with the greatest grandparents in all the world!

Favorite Moment #3 Hanging out with my brothers and watching my kids fall in LOVE with them!

Favorite Moment #4 Spending time with the sweetest friend/sister in all the world, Amy! (and
meeting her new hunny:)

Favorite Moment #5 Traveling across the country with my mom and children! We had so much fun!

Favorite Moment #6 Seeing Broadway's Christmas Program and hearing my daughter shout for all to hear, "The camel burped, the sheep pooped on the floor, and I pooped on Uncle Blake!)

Favorite Moment #7 Seeing and spending time with aunts and unlces.

Favorite Moment #8 Telling people I was pregnant again!

Favorite Moment #9 Making Kimbop for my brothers!

Favorite Moments #10 Coming home to my sweet husband!

No comments: