Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day Of School!

Well, today began our first day of homeschooling! And it was a success! So much fun! The kids wanted to just keep on going! The only challenge was keeping Emmy busy while I did "real" school with Wes. I taught her a few things but she gets distracted easily and she talks ALOT! I'll have to come up with a better plan for her tomorrow. But Wes did so well! He caught on good and was super excited for everything. Maybe this won't be as hard as I thought. Thank Jesus I have a smart kiddo...he made it easy to teach and very fun! Thank you all who encouraged me to do this. I am so grateful for friends who spur me on. (Esther, Kaylynne, Laurie, Mom and Fatima!) I'll post pictures later...keep us in your prayers though...

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

i'm glad it went well for you!! i know you'll do a great job & i bet you'll have a blast!!!