Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Memorial Weekend

So, a little behind in my postings, but here is our fun-filled weekend in Delta:) We camped at Clearwater Campground. We also spent some time in the "mud pit" with some friends who were down for an ATV Rally! It was a blast! I am hooked! I just love camping! And our cute little camper makes it EVEN better!



This is Emmy and her best friend Lauren! Two peas in a pod! They love each other!

Chris, Ryan, Travis and Greg! Great friends! This is at the "mud pit."! Fun times!

Here is Wes with LeeAnn, his best buddy! She let him ride her 4-wheeler! He LOVED IT!


Daddy and Luke one morning after waking up! He does pretty good camping, Luke that is:)



Just chilling out at the campsite! They play so great together! I love my babies!





Daddy taking Emmy out in the canoe! It was so beautiful there!






Wesley's turn!




And here is Travis taking the canoe down to the river! Look at those sexy muscles!

Eating some yummy, camping food!

And here is a picture of our little camper! For all of you who can't believe my hubby actually bought me one, he sure did! He won't call it a camper though...he just calls it a tent on wheels! Whatever! It has heat and water! We have fun in it!









No comments: