Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Visit With Nanny!

My Nanny came up for a visit this past week! We had such a sweet time visiting with her! My children LOVE her to death! I am so thankful that they never meet a stranger! We have so many wonderful people in our lives that we dont get to see on a regular basis! It is so nice to have visitors, and my kiddos take to them so quickly and lovingly! I truly thank my Lord for that one! Here are a few pics of our visit with Nanny!




My mother and Nanny at Pioneer Park! It was a beautiful day! Loving the sunshine!

Lukey with his favorite person in all the world, my dad! HE loves his Papaw!

About to give Papaw a big kiss! He squeals in delight as soon as he sees his Papaw! So sweet!


Hanging out at the park! I am a truly blessed girl!

Riding the train! My kids favorite part of the whole day!


Nanny and the kids! Emmy always has to make sure LUke is smiling! Such a good big sister!

And a picture with my mom, their Mimi!


Picture perfect! Love them!







No comments: