Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tired but Smiling.

It has been a week! A week of the good, the bad, and the VERY ugly and VERY beautifuL! How can so many different, wonderful, yet horrible things take place all in the span of one week? Yet, standing at the end, I look back and thank God for every moment. He is good! Period! Despite the drama and the headaches, despite the stress and physical exhaustion, God is good! He never changes. My circumstances change daily...but my God remains the same! He is loving, He is kind, and He is in control!@ OVer it all! And so my day can end in peace...even though the world around me is spinning out of control. B/c my God IS GOD! And He can hold even mess of chaos in the middle of His gentle hands! But not only hold it, He can shape it, and mold it, and fix it, and make it into something beautiful! And that is what He has done...with this mess of a girl...praise His mighty name!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I so know how you feel!!! In the past month I feel like I've gone from the worst days to the best. I'm blaming a lot of it on hormones, but even more on the fact that I let my focus move from Him to me. But it's back now. I just needed a re-alignment!

Hope this week is all easy-peasy for you guys!!!

:)