Friday, July 11, 2008

Thankful for My Ears!

How many of us stop and thank God for our different body parts and how they function! Yesterday we were stopped for lunch in Denalli Park and Wes just randomly wanted to thank Jeus for his ears. I told him that is a great idea, but what made him think of that specific thing to be thankful for. This was his response: "Well, I was thinking Mommy, I like ears b/c they let us hear stuff. And we need our ears so daddy can hear the bad animal noises in the woods and shoot them dead!" He had a puzzeled look on his face as he was explaining and then asked me, "Mommy, don't you know that?" Well, that does make perfect sense, I just had never stopped to think about it like that! Thank you God for our ears!~

I am also thankful for 4 year old little boys who bring what is truly important back into focus! God shows Himself strong to me each and everyday through Wesley Anderson!

No comments: