Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Whirlwind!

I am sorry that I haven't blogged for a few days. I feel like our lives are a whirlwind of activity this summer...but that statement is said happily I promise! The summers here are so short and so we have learned that we need to pack as much as possible into the few months we have of sunshine and beautiful days! The past couple of weeks have been spent camping, going to Anchorage with Travis for work (but we play as hard as he works while we are there:) and entertaining great grandparents! We have had so much fun! And this week me and the kids are heading back to Anchorage with a friend and her kids to help her find a R.V. Then we are going camping again this weekend, and we will be back just in time to head out again for Idaho to spend some time with Travis' family! WOW! Did I get all that in there? We decided to spend our summer going and doing and then this winter we will rest! The days are still quite long, and it is amazing at how much you can do between the hours of 7am-12am. Sometimes I wish i could just freeze summers and live like this for always! But as wonderful as that might sound, there are good thing to say about winter as well! We just won't talk about that yet:):)

Anyway, I will try and put up some pictures this week. I love you guys and can't wait to see some of you soon!

No comments: