Friday, July 11, 2008

Time with Great Grandparents:)





We are in Anchorage right now and Mamaw and Grandpa Pete are here with us. IT has been such a blessing today to hang out with them and watch the kids interact with them as well. Wesley fell in love instantly...when he went to give Grandpa Pete a hug, he ran back to our room and said..."Mommy, Grandpa Pete really likes me, He gave me 2 big hugs!" It melted my heart. He hasn't left their side all day! Emmy Grace has taken a little bit longer to warm up but everytime she looks at Mamaw, she can't help but smile! Travis played twice today, once in the park downtown and then he had a ceremony on base! He was even reconigzed by the General for his outstanding job leading the band today...wow right? I thought that was cool, although if you ask him he would just shrug it off...

I love you guys and really enjoy blogging. I don't know how many of you actually read these crazy entries...but it is fun to write anyway!

No comments: