Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning!



Waking up early and making their way downstairs...

Their matching pjammies!

Wesley's new gun!



Emmy Grace with her new double stroller, her pink gun and holster, and her high heels ! WOW!

Loving on their Mimi!



Papaw was trying hard to stay awake! Early morning!




My gift that Travis wrapped for me and Wes trying out his new machine gun he got from "Santa".



It was such a blessed day! My parents came over for the morning and breakfast. Then we took naps, and went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner and games! IT was just a relaxing day with family! The first Christmas I ever had with my little family in our own home. NOrmally, we go places for CHristmas...but this year was truly special! I loved every minute of it!







No comments: