Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Angel...

Emmy Grace all dressed up!

Mommy and Emmy all excited!

Emmy watching the piano player!

last This was the end of the night! SHe was tuckered out!

So, last weekend, we went to the Ballet! The Nutcracker! It was so much fun! I'll begin from the beginning...

The evening began with much time spent on "gettin pretty". We had to curl our hair, get our dresses on, and even put on make-up! Emmy Grace was SO EXCITED ABOU THIS NIGHT! I talked it up big...and big it was! We started out with dinner...she was the belle of the ball! She asked Mimi, "Why does everyone keep smiling at me?" They were smiling...how could you not? She was so precious!

After dinner we went out for dessert! Yummy! Emmy Grace LOVED the piano player! She couldn't take her eyes off her! It was so fun to watch her be amazed! Then the DANCING! She loved the ballet! It was so beautiful! (although I am glad that we saw the community production before we saw it bigger...they did good though considering it was Fairbanks) I thought for sure that Emmy would get bored, fall asleep, need to go to the bathroom, be all antsy....but NOT AT ALL! She sat on the edge of her seat the ENTIRE time! And when it was over, she asked could we watch it all over again! It was a great night! I love my little girl! She is so sweet! I love my boys...they are amazing...but that little girl! Thank You Lord!

No comments: