Friday, March 26, 2010

Wrapped Around Her Finger

So, my sweet little Emmy Grace has her daddy ALL figured out! This morning, as we were running errands Emmy informed me of something VERY important! She said,

"Mommy, I know what I suppose to say to Daddy when he says no. I say PLEASE!!!! And then he says, Okay."

I then asked her what she is supposed to say to MOmmy when I say no.

She exclaimed... "I suppose to say, 'Okay Mommy'."

Mommy talking..."Why do you say 'please' to daddy though?"

Emmy Grace..."Cuz that's how he will change he's mind."

And that is how my little sweet 3 year old daughter has her daddy COMPLETLEY wrapped around her little finger! And the sad part is, she KNOWS it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

And now, so does he............but he won't change one little bit:):):):)

Ben and Audrey said...

hahaha. so cute. i was the same way with my daddy. and little Jovie already has Ben turned into a major softie. but that's how its supposed to be!