Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Broken Butt

The past couple of days we have been in ANchorage getting my new camper!(pictures to follow...along with the story) But, we drove down one day and back the next. My mom went with me and the kids. While we were on our trip Miss Emmy Grace was constipated. (you can tell I am a mother of 3 when poop stories make the blog) Anyway, she was quite upset about this fact. She was in pain. That night, after we had gotten to Anchorage, Emmy was in the bathroom crying.

"Emmy Grace, are you okay in there?" I asked her.

"NOoooooooooo! I think my butt is broken mommy! It just won't work anymore!" She had big tears streaming down her face.

Laughing out loud, I said..."Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

She was trying to stop her crying...."I guess we will have to pray and ask Jesus to make it better."

The rest of the trip...EVERYTIME she would go to the bathroom...she would come out and inform us all that "It is still broke!" That girl!


__________________________________________________________________

Note***** We got home last night and for all those that were worried, Jesus finally "fixed" her "broken butt". Gotta give Him glory!

1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

oh my goodness. this made me laugh out loud. that girl is something else!!! what a mess! so glad her butt isn't broken anymore!