Monday, May 24, 2010

Structual Intergration!

Well, Emmy started massage therapy last week and today was day two. She is doing wonderful, but it is still frustrating that she has to endure this at all. I am so thankful for her life and all that she has come through. And the thought that things could be much worse comforts me in moments of her frustration when mommy tells her once again, KEEP YOUR FOOT STRAIGHT! The therapy is working wonders. We are only on session 2 and I can see such a vast improvement. But almost 4 years of walking one way, the habits are hard to break! She doesn't complain much...and for that I am VERY grateful! Sometimes I think God uses moments out of life such as these, to remind us of our fraility, and reassures us of our dependance upon Him.

So, for now, our therapy will continue. And I am hopeful! I pray that these sessions work and her "crooked foot" will one day be straight...and hoping for sooner than later!

No comments: