Friday, July 9, 2010

And He is Off Again!

Friday Morning, and when most are excited about the upcoming weekend, I just sigh! Travis is off the Anchorage yet again. Summers here are so lovely, but a bit lonely! Still, I am happy and thankful that he is off to Anchorage and not Iraq. At least I know that he is safe. But I miss that man. God has been good to us though...and through being apart so often...we have learned to truly value the time we are together. I have learned a WHOLE lot about letting the little, petty things go and embracing the quiet hours of sitting and talking, or just being in each other's arms. That is one sweet man...and I am completley and utterly thankful for the opportunity to spend the rest of my life with him!

So, on this BEAUTIFULLY sunny Friday, I think I will stop feeling sorry for the prospect of spending my weekend alone, get off my lazy butt, and go for an early morning walk with my precious kiddos! SOunds much better already:) hehe

Thanks for letting me vent Blog World! Writing is a release for me! A way of finding myself where I need to be! Happy Friday!

No comments: