Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh to be a Kid Again!

Do you ever re-live your childhood through your children? Oh come on! We have all done it once in a while! It is so wonderful...i think one of the greatest joys of being a parent! You get to be a kid again! Emmy Grace's birthday is coming up in just a week in a half! She will be 4! Can you believe it? I can't. My sweet little angel, who God knew this family needed, will be turing 4 years old! She is SO EXCITED! Funny how kids think that a year older makes life SO MUCH more fun and adventurous! We have been planning her birthday party for a while now. And tonight, while everyone else went to bed, I snuck out and made a Walmart run. Nothing exciting...until I started looking at birthday "stuff". I had so much fun buying Princess cups, and hats, and goodie bags, and sprinkles,and sparkles, and wands, and toys, and the list goes on! I came home with 4 bags of "stuff" just for the party alone! She is going to be so excited! This mommy was so excited! God DEFINETLY knew I needed a little girl. And I can't wait to throw her the prettiest little party she has ever dreamed of! Birthdays are the best...and a princess party for my sweet baby girl is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to post pictures...but for now, just thought I'd share my fun time walking the local Walmart at 11pm at night...dreaming of pink and purple and sparkles and fun!

No comments: