Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Band Plays Proud

I am so thankful for the country we live in! I am thankful for our freedom. Seeing the flag waving proud always brings a sense of gratitude and appreciation in my heart. And there is something about a military band...marching tall and strong...representing our men and women who give up their lives, their rights and their freedoms to keep ours in place! And when my husband is the leader of the band, I can't help it, but tears flow shamelessly!


He is such an amazing man! One who shows integrity in all he does! One who loves and honors our God! I am so proud to be his wife!



So, this is just another parade, in small town America, where the flag waves high, the band plays proud, the people clap and cheer. A small picture of the glorious freedom we share in the land we call the United States of America.

Thank you to all the soliders and their families out there who sacrifice more than we will ever comprehend! God is good and faithful! Thank you!






No comments: