Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Cinderella Party

Emmy's 4th birthday was a Cinderella Party! She is pretty much OBSESSED with princess stuff at the moment...so we went all out! She had a BLAST! And so did mommy! I love having a little girl, who I can dress up, put bows in her hair, and spoil her rotten! And she is truly my girlie girl! I love it!
Her friends all came dressed as pretty, pretty princesses as well. Us girls, we sure do love getting dressed up! No matter what age!

Happy Birthday to You! My sweet Emily Grace AndersoN!

We even made princess wands to go along with the theme! They were so cute...and yummy too!


This was her Cinderella cake! My sweet neighbor friend made it for her! She was IN LOVE with this cake...she had a hard time allowing her friends to eat it!

My sweet girl with her Mimi! Wes couldn't bear the thought of attending a "Princess Party" so we got him and a friend of his the "armor of God" costume...the boys were true "Knights" protecting all the pretty princesses at the party! It was the cutest!
We had such a fun day! I love how my children are so different. I get to bask in each of their fun and unique personalities! And I love them all for who God is making them to be. They are growing up so quickly though...and as each stage brings so many joys and celebrations...I pray it doesn't speed too quickly by! I love my babies...they make my life complete! Being a mommy is one of the greatest rewards in life.




No comments: