Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love You Lindsay!

Friends are wonderful! The fact that God is a relational God thrills my soul! And the fact that He made us women relational excites me and inspires me! I love relationships! Whether old or new...young or aged...near or far...relationships are the heartbeat of my life. People are my hobby! I love to talk and to listen. I love people's stories! You can always see God's design, just listening to people's joys and failures...their victories and blessings. God is good...and I love to discover His thread of goodness in the lives around me.

And today, as I was busy at home...doing school with the kids, baking cookies for Bible Study tonight, folding laundry, cleaning the house, organizing toys...I finally had a minute to sit and look at my blog. And one of my favorite things happened! I had someone who left a comment on things that I had written. See, I love to write...as if you couldn't tell! This whole "blogging" world is so much fun for me...b/c it gives a glimpse inside peoples inner-most parts of their lives. People blog about all sorts of stuff...and I love reading the stories...the recipes...seeing the pictures of their precious little people! It is a joy! And...I love to write about my life too...to have an outlet to release my thoughts and prayers. SO...When someone comments on my writing...it is like Christmas to my heart! Like unwrapping a present! Even if that person doesn't agree with what I have said, it is still fun to communicate! And today, one of my dearest, sweetest friends commented TWICE! It blessed my heart to no degree! I love you Lindsay! You encourage my heart so many days! Your blog is always God-honoring...your life is spent loving on the precious loved ones around you. I count it an honor to be called your friend. How many days have I spent praying for you, Rodney and Jeff. I just know that if I lived closer to you girl, we would be "bosom buddies". For your passionate desire for our Lord inspires me and draws me closer to our Creator! So, I just wanted to give a "shout out" to a very dear girl who gave me reason to smile and rejoice today! Thanks Lindsay Sublet!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thank you, Blair! What a sweet surprise to see my name there in bright lights on your blog! ;)

I love you, too!!!!!!!!