Monday, December 13, 2010

The 2010 NutCracker Ballet

We have a new tradition! Every Christmas season, we take Emmy to the Nutcracker! It is so much fuN! We (meaning me, my mom, and Emmy) get all dressed up, go out for a nice, fancy dinner, and then to the ballet! It is great! Emmy Grace LOVES it! She looks forward to it all year long. Now granted, we live in Fairbanks, Ak...so it isn't the grandest ballet in the world...but they do a nice job for out little town.


Here is Emmy all dressed up ready to go to dinner and the ballet! So excited! Doesn't she look so grown up!
Mommy and Emmy Grace! Emmy said I was as beautiful as Mrs. Jennifer! Not a princess, but Mrs. Jennifer! She thinks the world of my sweet friend!

Mimi and her girl! She loves my mom probably just a little bit more than me! Mimi hung the moon in her book! It blesses my heart to see the joy in their relationship! My mom is the greatest Mimi in the world! I'm glad that she got to be apart of this night with us!

We met up with a friend of mine, Molly, and her sweet little girl Jaime! Emmy Grace and Jaime are great friends! They were all dressed up together and danced the night away every chance they got pretending to be "sugar-plum fairies" and beautiful "dancers"! Love it!

Us Girls! We had such a fun night! I think the greatest part wasn't watching the ballet, but watching Emmy's reaction to it! It brought joy unspeakable to my heart! I love being a mommy! And I love having a little girl in my life!













No comments: