Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas! It's here! I love this time of the year! It is my all time favorite! And one of the biggest reasons why I love it...there is so much joy! Almost EVERYONE shares a little more, loves a little harder, gives a little more freely. Smiles aren't bottled up...songs are sung without apprehension...others are placed before ourselves! But most of all, Jesus is ever present in our thoughts and hearts! We celebrate His birth! We remember His death. We rejoice at His resurrection. And our souls long for His 2ND coming! There is unity. It feels as though all the bad and ugly, all the worries and strife's, all the stress and pettiness melts away for a brief moment and we come together to acknowledge that there is a God, Whose plan is bigger than our very existence. His Son was sent to redeem our lost and sinful souls. We submit to the purpose of furthering HIS KINGDOM, not our own. And nothing this world throws at us can replace our eternal home, where our Heavenly Father waits with open arms! It creates such excitement within me that I don't know how to express the joy flowing through my veins! JESUS!

Christmas! Celebrate our Savior! Celebrate like never before! His story is so beautiful. And His story was conceived for salvation of you and me! Unworthy sinner that I am....I hold a place in heaven b/c of our mighty God's unfathomable grace! Praise His Name! Merry Christmas!

No comments: