Friday, December 10, 2010

Im Back!

Well, here I am again! Finally back! It has been entirely too long! But you see, when your writing/typing arm/hand is operated on...it delays blogging and emailing and journaling! It has been torture to me! But I am finally on the mend...and feeling much better! Still in a splint, so these next few posts may be short, but I wanted to update our last couple of months!

I did have surgery on my arm. For Carpal Tunnel syndrome. It was painful and NO FUN! But I have been learning alot! Sometimes I believe God wants to strip all control away from us so that we will look 100% to HIM! I haven't learned painlessly...for so many times I go kicking and screaming! I resist the awesome work God wants to do in my life...fearful of the unknown. But through much prayer and encouragement from some very dear friends, God has begun speaking to my heart once again...and my soul has felt alive like never before!

This is my ulitmate favorite part of the year! I love celebrating! LIfe, Joy, Christmas, Family, Worship, Jesus! It is the best of all best! I feel the "party" all around me! It inspires me to live to the fullest! And it is so beautiful to celebrate with my children! The pure delight of every mystery unveiled...the light as it shines in their eyes as we tell stories, sing songs, bake cookies, give gifts to friends, eat and enjoy family and friends! I have so much more to write...but this will have to do for tonight...sorry to have been away for so long:)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Welcome back! Hope you heal super fast. How will wrap gifts with only one arm????? ;)