Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ceaseless Praise....

Taking a minute to see...truly see.

Have you ever noticed the snow as it skirts across the road on a wind-driven day?

Or gazed at the frozen lake, covered in thick blanket of white, moon illuminating brilliant in midnight glow?

Have you ever captured the look of satisfaction on a child's face after he has conquered the mountain of snow in the backyard?

Have you lingered a moment longer than usual over crib of sleeping baby, a world of peace and contentment that we seldom realize exists anymore?
Or have you taken in the mountain silhouette displayed against a morning sky clear?

So many moments I have taken for granted...I have passed on by without the slightest thought. Moments that my God is displaying His grandeur for all to see, if I will just stop and LOOK! And when I look, I worship! God is honored and glorified. It is in the looking, the noticing, the naming, the counting that ceaseless praise is lifted to the God of the universe! So, keep counting and dancing His glory! He delights in our praises!

No comments: