Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These Moments...

This moment...right now. This is the moment I am living. And how thankful I am. For breath...life...words...emotion...God designed it all so intricately and unique. Living blessings all day long. Basking in His moments, designed just for me, delights my soul. Stopping, and seeing. It makes time so still and glorious. Watching Him work...capturing His craftsmanship excites this tired, worn-out mommy. And it brings energy, passion, joy into my being. It renews my spirit...refreshes my soul.

And so, I set out...looking. I am searching for the time-stopping moments of delight. And the places where I find it are earth shattering. They are in the lone tree on side of the snow covered mountain...its shadow creating friendship...



The moment of boy playing in middle of white, chest high, and breathing in the joy through every smile.

The moments lie in snow caves and knee deep fluff, cold and wet. Afternoons filled with adventure.
Stillness amid the grand and glorious...sun-drenched, snow-covered, tall and lean. Pictures of beauty stretched high into blue...majesty raw in winter form.
Time standing still...my soul's deep breath...my heart calmed by life anew. It makes my spirit tremble to be surrounded by such great and good. The moment is sweet...and I am resting in it's promise.




No comments: