Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wesley's Birthday

Well, my baby is 7 today! 7 years of being a mommy! I have loved every single second of this crazy dream come true! Wesley Travis Anderson. He is my firstborn...the angel that brought me straight into motherhood! I am so thankful for this boy. He is joy wrapped up in "manboy". He loves life with every ounce of who he is! He loves others and desires to see others happy! He loves Jesus. He is content. He is a giver. He is so tenderhearted. He sees the best in every situation. My heart could almost burst from the love I have for him. He strives to do well in everything he tries. I see him growing. My prayer is that he will continue to follow after Jesus all the days of his life. I pray sin doesn't overwelm him but he stays the course. I pray that his passion for Jesus far outweighs any other desire that springs up in his heart. I pray. I pray with all my heart that his little heart is strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! I PRAY! From now until forever, I will pray! And one of the best things of all...he is learning to be thankful! To speak "thankful". To write "thankful". To be "THANKFUL!" To LIVE THANKFUL! My heart is overwelmed with thankful for this little boy! Happy Birthday Wesley!

No comments: