Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Words!

How inadequate is our language when trying to express the delight one finds in Jesus! Words just can't do justice to the overwhelming feelings of blessing, joy, and gratitude! Just to sit in complete silence and allow your heart, your emotions, your mind, your soul give praise to the Creator of the Universe...there isn't a word that can describe that earth-shattering moment! Tears fill my eyes and fall freely down my cheeks and my heart overflows with feelings only the Spirit of God can understand! And in that moment, I thank my Savior with every breath that He loves me this much to reveal Himself to me so intimately and lovingly! That still, quiet, perfect moment...where the whole world disappears and you stand in the presence of Almighty God...words cannot speak.

He is the great " I AM". And I, the most unworthy of all, am His daughter! WOW! Amazing!

No comments: