Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Most INcredible Husband!

I just have to tell the world what a most incredible husband I have! First of all, my heart's desire is to go see my brother's baby after he is born. I didn't think this was going to be possible due to an assortment of reasons, and then today my dear, sweet, and wonderful hunk of a man told me I could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! My mom is going to travel with me and the kids in December to see my sweet nephew, Ethan Michael! I am beside myself with JOY! I can't wait to see my grandparents as well! When we told my grandmother, she said she let out a huge hoot!

And second of all, Travis is soloing now while flying! He is almost done with his license and then he will be flying me around this country! I will have my very own private pilot! Don't you think I am a very blessed girl! I know so! I thank God on a daily basis for my amazing husband and best friend!

1 comment:

Ben Williams said...

blair!!!

it's audrey! i am under ben's google name right now b/c i am in the process of setting up a blog for us. i have been reading your blog for about a month and i love it! the kids are getting so big and are so cute! i'm so excited you will be coming to town in december! it's so great that you will get to meet little ethan! my baby, benjamin jack, (we will call him jack) is due nov 28! i would love for you to be able to see him too when you come in town! i hope you are doing well! shoot me an email soon! love you, auds!
auds404@hotmail.com