Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Trip Part 5- Cannon Beach






On Wednesday morning I awoke to misty skies and water splashing against the shore. We stayed right on the beach, and even though the fog was pretty heavy, it was still so beautiful and peaceful! I got up early and had such an amazing time with Jesus...I praise Him so much for all the blessings He has put into my life. We hung out there in Cannon Beach for awhile, playing by the water and building sand castles. Then we drove into Seattle to shop and eat at the Rain Forest Cafe'. It was a long day. The Rain Forest Cafe' was really neat. The kids loved the atmosphere. They were VERY distracted and didn't eat very well! But either did mommy! I found a plastic glove in my burrito! I think I actually ate a bite before realizing what was going down!!! We still enjoyed the place though!

No comments: