Monday, August 4, 2008

Our Trip Part 1 - The Wedding






Hello Everyone...well, I finally found a minute on our little trip to blog. SO far we are having a blast! The wedding was beautiful and the kids did SOOOOOO GOOD! I was such a proud mommy...the place we stayed, the Historic Balch Hotel in Dufer, Oregon, was absolutley AMAZING! It was so relaxing and beautiful! We throughly enjoyed our time there...and seeing family was great too! Kristine looked absolutly beautiful as she walked down the aisle! The kids were so excited to see everyone...much to my relief! I was so afraid they wouldn't remember anyone and be little "toot heads"...but thank you Jesus they were so friendly and sweet! I love my babies!

The funniest thing was when Wes and Emmy Grace were walking down the aisle with the flower basket! We had practiced and practiced...Wes was holding Emmy's hand and the basket as they walked down together! During practice they both threw the flowers out nicely and did everything perfect! BUT, on the actual day and time...Wes did everything he was instructed to do...he walked down the aisle, throwing flowers out one by one! And my little Emmy Grace stopped as each flower was thrown out of the basket, annouced for all to hear "UH OH" and picked each flower up and put it back in the basket! She was so cute and funny! Travis finally had to run down the aisle and help them hurry b/c they were taking FOREVER to get down the aisle! She really thought she was helping! No one minded though...everyone laughed! She definetly takes after her mommy...always cleaning EVERYTHING up! What can I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blair! I wish I could have seen those two sweethearts go down the isle. It does not surprise me that they were so good! You and Travis are great parents! I can hardly wait to see the pics!
Hurry home! Love, mom