Friday, August 15, 2008

Our Trip Part 4- The Oregon Coast






On Tuesday we took off the see the Oregon Coast! IT was so BEAUTIFUL! The whole state of Oregon is amazing! If I could, I would choose to live there! We started off in Newport at the Aquarium where Wes got to touch his first shark! It was just a baby one but he was so proud of himself! Then we drove down further to Otter Rock but no otters:( That is okay...the water was beautiful up against the rocks! We drove a little further to Depoe Bay where we watched whales as we ate our lunch on the water! (my favorite part of the trip) And we ended the day at Cannon Beach. This day was by far my favorite day! It was so relaxing and amazing! The kids enjoyed everything and Travis was so sweet to let me stop at every place for pictures!

No comments: