Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Little Luke


Dear Little Luke,

What are you thinking sweet baby? What do you see when you look at your mommy so intently? What is going in inside your cute baby head when you break out into a toothless grin? My, you are such a sweet little boy! The sweetest baby ever! I think it is the funniest thing when you will be smiling from ear to ear one minute...and the very next second break out into a lip puckering, sadder than the day after Christmas cry...and then back into that heart-stopping smile! It makes your momma crazy with happiness! I love you so much! I am pretty sure you know that...I mean, who else makes silly faces at you all day just to see that little face light up? (okay, other than Mimi) You are growing so fast! Too fast! Slow down! You are my baby! And I am countlessly joyful that God KNEW much better than mommy and daddy that you were suppose to be here in this world...for already you make it a better place! I have complete confidence that you will grow into a fine man one day! But first, let's just enjoy this stage, this day, this moment in your little life! You are staring at me right now as you bounce away the cares of the world while mommy writes this post. You stare and smile for no good reason...other than you are completley content and happy! My happy sweet little Luke! Love you buddy!

Love Mommy!

No comments: