Sunday, October 18, 2009

Positive!

How often do we complain? How easy it is to find something wrong! Why? B/c there will always BE something wrong with something! But the greater challenge lies when we overcome the fleshly desire to COMPLAIN and find the beauty that may be staring us straight in the face! It is there...I PROMISE! FIND IT! LOOK FOR IT!

God has been convicting me lately of being so negative...of complain...of judging others or ASSUMING things that 99% of the time, aren't even true! And He has challenged me through His word to find good...to look for it...and be a ray of light in this dark and cynical world! It is depressing to be so negative...not to mention being around negative people. But I have actually had FUN looking for the good, the positive, the beautifuL! It is rewarding internally, to see the beauty God has placed all around, in things, in circumstances, and especially PEOPLE!

There will always be bad! There will always be ugly! There will always be negative! We live in a sinful fallen world! But when we choose to look past all that, and see through our ETERNAL Glasses, we see Christ all around! He lives! He is the VICTOR! He is glorious and beautiful! And His creation screams His goodness! And yes, I said GOODNESS! I believe with all my heart, that finding the good is bringing our Lord glory and honor! I am loving this new challenge...and I challenge you to do the same! It will make you a happier person, and it will bring joy to others around you! I PROMISE!

No comments: