Friday, April 16, 2010

So Tired...

I never imagined being a stay-at-home mom would be so busy! But my day seems to never end. There is ALWAYS just one more thing to do. I have finally realized that there must be a time to stop! B/c chores will always be waiting for me...they may be finished one day, but they will be recreated the next! But as I fall into bed after a whirl-wind of a day, I close my eyes and smile up at my Lord. No matter how many loads of laundry I do, no matter how many diapers I change, no matter how many dishes I wash...no matter how many amounts of "stuff" I do for my family...I am an amazingly blessed girl! I have a husband who allows me to stay at home and teach my children! I get to spend every moment watching them grow and learn and become the people God created them to be! I don't have to miss out! And I have 3 beautiful children who are so full of life and love and joy! And I have been blessed with friends and family who encourage me and lift me up! The list goes on and on! And as I lay there, drifting off to dreamland, I will GLADLY live my days "tired" but joyfully happy!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I try, and sometimes fail, to use Sundays as my day to not do anything. I realized that this is the only day that Jeff will do nothing and feel okay with that. So, I too, have begun to do the same thing. Of course, Monday mornings are a very big catch up day, but it's so nice to leave the beds unmade, let the dishes just sit in the sink and not FEEL GUILTY about it. It's wonderful!