Sunday, April 11, 2010

Time to Change a Few Things:)

Yesterday, Travis and Wes went out on the snow machine (as you can tell from past posts) and had a glorious time. Emmy, Luke and I stayed home cuz Luke was feeling kinda yuck and it was pretty cold out. Later that evening...Wes and I were talking and here is how the conversation went...

"Wes, I need you to come help Mommy please. Emmy has been helping me all day and now it is your turn:) You have been out with Daddy having all the fun today." I asked ever so sweetly.

Wesley's reply..."Okay mom, but men are SUPPOSE to be out having all the fun." He smiled at me like he had it all figured out.

"Hmmm...okay, but then if men are SUPPOSE to be having all the fun, what are the women SUPPOSE to be doing?" I was intrigued to hear his answer.

Wes answered VERY matter of factly..."They are SUPPOSE to be home taking care of all the children."

Travis Anderson had better change a few things in this Anderson household!

No comments: