Sunday, April 25, 2010

All Girl Sprinkled With A Little Daddy Loving







My sweet little girl is just as much Travis and she is me! Oh sure, she LOVES to wear pink, put pretty bows in her long beautiful hair. She gets a kick out of painting her nails and wearing my make-up! She sings and dances like a ballerina whenever she gets a chance! But...she just likes doing all those things with a gun in her hand! She...in her own words..."got to protect her babies". She loves to play dress up and baby dolls, but she equally loves to play "hunt" with her brother! She loves Cinderella but loves Star Wars just as much! When she went to reenact Beauty and the Beast the other day I asked her if she was pretending to be Belle, the beautiful princess. She said, "No mommy, I'm the BEAST! RARRRRRRR!" So, my sweet little princess is ALL GIRL sprinkled with a little Daddy Loving!

No comments: