Saturday, January 8, 2011

There You Are...

In a world where sin reigns all around...where schedules and "to do" lists fill our hearts and minds...where we are always looking forward to the next big event as our moments slip by unnoticed...in a world where we seek after our own interests daily while pretending about the cares of those around us...we fail to see God in all His glory! But He is there! He is daily showing off His majesty...and as His creation screams His glory... the question remains...do we see? Will we take the time to "Be still and know that He is God!"



The past 10 days were amazing for me. My sweet husband took me to Hawaii and while I was there, God did a fresh and miraculous work in my heart! He spoke...and I listened! And He revealed so much...this girl has a lot of changing to do! But I am excited...I am ready!

And There You Are, Precious Lover Of My Soul...

...in the mighty wave as it crashes against a rocky shoreline, showcasing Your POWER AND MIGHT!
...in a break in the clouds, where Your glory comes shining through like a rainfall of LIGHT!

...in the intricate beauty of a single flower, so diverse and divine!

...in the way You show off Your love for uniqueness and splendor as You dot the mountainside with splashes of thousands of colors!

There You Are, Precious Lover of My Soul...


...in the brightly colored red-headed bird, as he hops, pauses and sings out his "tweet" as if to say JUST TO ME..."Yep, we were both created just for HIM! Isn't He grand!" And then flys off to parade his beauty to another bystander needing a quick reminder of the glory of our Creator!
...in a picture of perfect serenity beckoning my soul to a peace which surpasses all human understanding! ...in the vast expanse of the last orange sunset as it sinks silently behind an endless sea of waves, bidding farewell to another year gone by.


...in the colors of pink stretched across the first sunrise of a new year...welcoming all possiblities and providing hope for better things yet to come!
There You Are, Precious Lover of My Soul...and my prayer is that I am always seeking Your face. May I bask in Your glory and live every breath proclaiming Your Name to the ends of the earth.

No comments: