Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our First Blog!


Hello Everyone,
Well, this is very new to me...this "blogging" buisness. But, I will have to admit that I am very excited about it! I hope this creates a good way to stay in touch with you all. I love you all so much and miss you dearly. Being in the army has been such a positive adventure...but the negitive aspect is that we make such incredible friends and then have move on. But, i wouldn't trade the opportunity to have met each of you. You have all played such vital roles in making me and my family who we are today!

As of now, we are living in Fairbanks, Alaska and we are LOVING IT! It is very cold right now...and SNOWING! I still love the snow...the darkness and cold i could due without but the snow is glorious! We have been here now for almost 3 years. What made us fall in love with this place is the spectacular summers! 24/7 sunlight...mountains, rivers, ocean, animals...it is the most amazing place I have ever seen. Each day SOMETHING will take your breath away. It is impossible to live here and not fall in love with Jesus over and over again...His pressence is all around! Truly!

Travis and I have two precious children, Wesley and Emmy Grace! They are the light of my life. I never even comprehended how fun it would be to be a mommy! I LOVE IT! My kids amaze me everyday...they are so awesome! Travis works so hard to bless me with the privelage of staying home with my babies! This is a priceless time in my life and i treasure every second of it!

Okay, well, i guess that is enough for now...i just wanted to update where we are in case i haven't talked to you guys in a while. I know i am not the best in keeping in touch...so maybe this will aide me a little. I love you...

Blair

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. It's great to keep in touch with everyone this way. I think all families should do it!
Love ya,
Lindsay, Jeff, & Rodney Lane :)